Time is Running Out to Save Vaping
Join us for this critical Webinar
Monday, Nov. 30, 7pm EST
All vapers and business owners are running out of time to take action. Don’t let vaping become a thing of the past!
This 90 minute webinar will explain the different Federal strategies, and what consumers and business owners can do to try to save the vapor industry as we know it.
Featuring: Julie Woessner, President, CASAA and Cynthia Cabrera, President, SFATA
Special guests: Gregory Conley, President, AVA and Federal Lobbyist Mike Hogan of the Alpine Group
Hosted by: Cheryl Richter, Secretary Treasurer, NVC
- The two bills that could effectively save 99% of vaper products on the market: The Cole Bill (HB 2058) and the 2016 Appropriations Bill
- The FDA’s Deeming Regs
- The importance of meetings with OMB/OIRA
- Consumers’ Call to Action
- Industry’s Call to Action
- Why YOU can make a difference!
Please post and share, and email/tell your friends and colleagues!